Mel from Fiction in My Head has nominated me for this award. Thank you so much my friend! Your questions are awesome and I am thrilled to answer them. Mel has a great sense of humor, a kind soul and yeah… she’s a good writer too. I just find her vampire stories AWESOME and recently she started a collaboration with one of my dearest WP friend, The Arty Plantsman. I am definitely addicted to this collab! Do I need to say more? Please do visit her blog. You won’t regret it. No worries. She doesn’t bite.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. – Thank you Mel.
Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post. – Done
Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you. – With pleasure! (Mel has 12 questions though. She’s a demanding lady 😉).
Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to. – Eight is such a beautiful number.
Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own. – I’ll do my best….
Mel’s questions and my responses:
1. Naked or not or both (think carefully)? – Both! Naked personality and awesome clothes.
2. Spaghetti or fettuccine and why? – Spaghetti. Because it’s spaghetti, duh.
3. What sauce would you use up there for question 2 and why? – Olive oil, garlic and basil. Why? I like simple yet tasteful things. In everything.
4. Harley Davidson or Vespa? Explain. – Romantic rebels always choose Vespa.
5. Leather or lace with that drink? – Do you mix leather and lace with tea? Cuz I don’t drink any alcoholic beverages.
6. Where would you do it? – It depends on the weather. It’s never very sexy chattering teeth!
7. With whom would you do where you would do what you do, did, done did from question 6? – In Winter if I happen to be outside, ideally with someone hairy. Just in case I need to be warmed up. I’m a very practical lady.
8. What drink would you have with the Leather or Lace from question 5? – If you have a particularly awesome type of hot tea, I’d take that (with the tea bag on the side please). I like ice tea too with lots of ice cubes. Either way, I’ll have something to play with if I need to warm things up.
9. How would you disguise yourself if you had to sneak in to your employer’s office in order to retrieve important incriminating documents? – I’d disguise myself as my employer.
10. What did she or he say exactly? You know… after you did what you did when you did that thing you did while you were doing it. (*wink*) – Probably, “I hope we didn’t wake up the kids”.
11. How was that thing anyway? – Pretty good thank you.
12. I know I am, but what are YOU doing the rest of your life? – Whatever you want me to, unless you want me to do stuff I don’t like.
My own 11 questions:
1. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
2. When did you discover you had a special talent?
3. With or without music? (Whatever comes to your mind)
4. You are in an antique shop. What are you looking for?
5. Do you talk or make some noise while you do it? (take it either way that you want)
6. Complete the following sentence: I like it when you (name the person if possible)…
7. When was the last time that you got scared?
8. Do you like to do pranks? If yes, share one of your pranks. If not tell us why.
9. How old where you the first time you…? (Anything goes)
10. How was the ‘thing’ you did for the first time?
11. Where will you go or wish you could go on your next trip and why?
I don’t have lots of men followers but those I have are very talented in their own unique way and I want to let them know that I do appreciate them. Here are eight of these awesome bloggers.
Rory from A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip!
Kristian from Tales from the minds of Kristian
Darren from The Arty Plantsman
Edmark from Learn Fun facts
Michael from Afterwards
Biff from Biff Sock Pow
Tim from Crazy writer of 6
Otto from Otto von Münchow
Note: As always, there is no obligation to participate. You can just take this as I sign of my respect to you as a blogger! Anyone else, women or men, who wants to have a go is very welcome to do so! Just link back if you want me to add your blog to my list. Can’t wait to read your answers to my questions.
Thank you again Mel for nominating me. This was fun.
Let’s stay connected: Bloglovin – Instagram @3cstyle_fashion
If you liked this post, you’ll love these